Friday, September 20, 2013

Is this the end? (certainly not!)

Friday has arrived way too early!
I have this feeling of unfinished things. There are so much more I would like to see, to understand, to join..
I can't put in words how much I've learned in the last two weeks. Dr. Coughlin and I were talking this morning and I told him how this experience has changed my mind in some crucial points.
I have met so many wonderful people. I'm now aware that there are peers from all over the world struggling (and sometimes literally fighting) to heal people! I have made so many friends.
It was given to me the opportunity of learning from the best! I'm now able to improve things in my institution and try to make things better for residents and patients.
And the most important.. I was taught some new strategies of spreading and multiplying knowledge (oh, I have so much to do in Brazil!)
Yes, this is the last day of my Observership, however it is also the first day of a new life of hard and improving work.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment